Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cold Hard Bitch

Dear blog i've been cheating on you. No Comment

I was thinking that music needs to play wherever i go. Like, when i walk into a room i want Jet's "Cold Hard Bitch" to play. When i'm driving i want everyone to Hear "Get It By Your Hands" Original mix from Eureka 7. When i'm pissed Hoobastank's "out of control" will come on. Partying-Roll Over DJ-JET.

(sigh) yeah it would be uber-awesomeness. lol.

So, working at UHG is becoming more and more fun...not...I had an elevated warning due to, too many unplanned's. I lost my damn pack of smokes, and to top off it all, a co-worker took me responding in an e-mail to her "yeah.."completely the wrong way and went off on me. Not very nice.

OH, and part of the warning was that i was not to take any PTO for 3 fucking months, i'm all sorts of happy about that...

No comments: