So, i love my friends, truly i do...but some of the shit we do not-so-soberly bothers me sometimes. Like buying an old car for 200$, smashing out the windows, and then drunkenly trying to roll the car in a feild...fun yes, dumb? definatly. But, it's when other people get involved when my idiot friends really really bother me. Like, a few minutes ago, i just got a phonecall from karlyn..."MICHAEL! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WANT GEOFF DRIVING BUT HE WOULDN'T LET ME TAKE THE KEYS! WE JUST REAR ENDED SOMEONE AND DROVE OFF" Geoff is drunk, and even though karlyn is sober, she let him drive. I'm pretty irked. One, they just hit and run someone, reguardless if there's only a tiny dent they should have pulled over. AND IT'S FUCKING 3 IN THE AFTERNOON!?!?! WTF?!!?
*sigh* frustration...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment